- 10 by .040 by 5/8 inch
- Lapidary blade
- Professional grade diamond blade
- Designed for cutting rare and valuable materials
- Produces smoother cuts, lasts longer and cuts faster than notched rim or plated diamond blades
- Professional grade lapidary diamond blade
- Used for cutting rare and valuable gem stone materials
MK Diamond 166068 MK-301 Gemking Lapidary 10-Inch diameter by .040-Inch width by 5/8-Inch arbor is a wet cutting blade and has been redesigned with a greater diamond concentration for faster cutting. The carbon steel core provides for better tension memory and the solid diamond sintered kerf provides superior cutting performance and improved coolant flow. The MK-301 Gemking is engineered for excellent service when cutting hard materials such as agate, petrified wood and jade.